How to prepare for a Disaster
- Earthquake Preparations and Measures.
- What to do in case of a Typhoon
Basic Information about Typhoons / How Should I Prepare for Typhoons? / What if a Typhoon is approaching? / Where is My Evacuation Area?
In case of a Disaster
- Contact Information Japanese / Chinese / Korean
- (Electricity • Gas • Water • Sewerage • Telephone • Refuse Disposal • Medical Institutions • Road • Transportation)
- When an Earthquake occurs (gas)
- What to do when your gas stop (How to restart the gas meter)
- Stay Indoors when a Typhoon is Approaching!
Disaster Information Website Links
Disaster Risk Reduction Promotion Section,Crisis Management Department
TEL : 022-214-3049 FAX : 022-214-8096
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org